Sunday, June 21, 2009


Daily Practice exhausts me


Daily Practice Exhausts Me

I’m tired of having my dry fire and using the dumb bell every night and jogging every morning. It makes me more stressed since I’m also busy in school. Instead of sleeping at the right hour, I had to stay awake for about 20 minutes and do this. I know this is for my own good. How I wish it’ll be done every other day. But will my mother allow this??? That’s a big NO! huhuhu… this is so exhausting! :(



0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




A Lady Shooter's Blog


Welcome to my blog. i simply made this to share to you my insights about this sport and how it affected my life


Purpose: Personal Diary

SHOOTING??


Practical Shooting is the fastest growing shooting sport in the world to date. Combining the elements of Speed, Power, and Accuracy, it is a venue that seeks to develop and test an individual's shooting skills in a controlled sporting environment. Practical shooting matches are realistic, diverse and fun, mixing props such as barricades, doors, shooting ports, tunnels and other everyday objects with full or partially exposed targets, moving targets, penalty-carrying no-shoot targets and steel reactive targets to test the skills and techniques of the practical shooting competitor.

PROFILE



Name: t я ä ý ä n
School: bukidnon national HS
Birthday: 17th December ‘94
Age: officially fourteen
N-Names: tp. trayne. tpay.
E-add: trayancacho@yahoo.com



LOVES



♥GOD

♥Family and Friends
♥Winnie the POOH
♥Sky blue
♥Pulling the trigger :D
♥Texting wid mah friends



WISHLIST



-my own laptop
-sky blue high-cut converse
-GOOD GRADES FOR YEAR 2009-2010
-our very own house
-for NEXT APRIL to come faster!
-be with YOU

CREDITS


space cowboy
photobucket
youtube
mp3-codes
blogskins


TAGBOARD




Eye Of The Tiger - Amel Bent
FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS @ MP3-CODES.COM

EXIT


Thank you so much for giving some time in reading my blog. i hope you left some comments before leaving. Ciao! :)