Sunday, June 21, 2009


Reflection


Reflection

There was a time when I came to realize that my parents really supported me in this so I have to do my best in order to pay them for all that they’ve done for me. This sport is very expensive and I don’t want them to think that I’m taking it for granted. It’s just that, I truly want to prioritize my studies. It made a big difference in my life and in my daily routine especially that I have to practice every night and a jogging every morning. I’m very stressed from school and this just adds to my stress. Time may come that I won’t be able to do this anymore.



0 shots

Post a Comment

shoot me back::




A Lady Shooter's Blog


Welcome to my blog. i simply made this to share to you my insights about this sport and how it affected my life


Purpose: Personal Diary

SHOOTING??


Practical Shooting is the fastest growing shooting sport in the world to date. Combining the elements of Speed, Power, and Accuracy, it is a venue that seeks to develop and test an individual's shooting skills in a controlled sporting environment. Practical shooting matches are realistic, diverse and fun, mixing props such as barricades, doors, shooting ports, tunnels and other everyday objects with full or partially exposed targets, moving targets, penalty-carrying no-shoot targets and steel reactive targets to test the skills and techniques of the practical shooting competitor.

PROFILE



Name: t я ä ý ä n
School: bukidnon national HS
Birthday: 17th December ‘94
Age: officially fourteen
N-Names: tp. trayne. tpay.
E-add: trayancacho@yahoo.com



LOVES



♥GOD

♥Family and Friends
♥Winnie the POOH
♥Sky blue
♥Pulling the trigger :D
♥Texting wid mah friends



WISHLIST



-my own laptop
-sky blue high-cut converse
-GOOD GRADES FOR YEAR 2009-2010
-our very own house
-for NEXT APRIL to come faster!
-be with YOU

CREDITS


space cowboy
photobucket
youtube
mp3-codes
blogskins


TAGBOARD




Eye Of The Tiger - Amel Bent
FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS @ MP3-CODES.COM

EXIT


Thank you so much for giving some time in reading my blog. i hope you left some comments before leaving. Ciao! :)